Steakhouse

artvlay

I'm very familiar with Royal Caribbean and Celebrity, but haven't been on Carnival for a few years.

We will be sailing on Venezia in a few weeks and are thinking about going to Fahrenheit Steakhouse.

My question is are you limited to what you can order?

On Royal or Celebrity you can order two different appetizers, can you do that on Carnival?

Thanks 

57 minutes ago, artvlay said:

I'm very familiar with Royal Caribbean and Celebrity, but haven't been on Carnival for a few years.

We will be sailing on Venezia in a few weeks and are thinking about going to Fahrenheit Steakhouse.

My question is are you limited to what you can order?

On Royal or Celebrity you can order two different appetizers, can you do that on Carnival?

Thanks 

It includes one of each course, and in my experience one of each is A LOT of food.  Portions in the steakhouse are larger than other dining options.  Granted you cannot experience as much, but if you are there as a couple or more, you certainly can share starter courses to taste more options.  

I just came off the Valor and went to the steakhouse. IL

I was able to order two appetizers, a main, and a dessert for myself for the price, all included even the gratuities which I assume they just share from the same pool as the general wait staff/restaurant crew do along with whatever additional some guests might provide.

• Like 1