Two Stops at Perfect Day

Rcruz4

I have been to Coco Cay and have recently learned that there are (were?) sailings that stop there twice. I’ve tried searching the website and the only advice they give for filtering is to select locations. This returns over 100 results. Is there a way to search for only cruises that stop at Coco Cay twice? Or is there some other filtering that can be done to limit the search? Thanks in advance!

Side note - Just returned from a 4 day aboard the Mariner and got rerouted from Coco Cay/Nassau to Costa Maya and an extra sailing day. Hence the desire to go to Coco Cay. 

I’m pretty sure there is no way to filter any cruise site to spit out results for a sailing that stops in the same port more than once. I’ve never heard of this being something that had any kind of demand….until just now. I would suggest either getting a good/great/Godly TA or try calling up RC directly

From experience: we were on Odyssey in December 2021 and did a scheduled stop at coco cay. Then after that all our shore excursions were cancelled due to an Covid outbreak among the crew. so they took us back to coco cay on the last day. The only other country that would let us dock was the Dominican- which was not on the original itinerary. Otherwise I don’t know of any itinerary that includes two stops at Coco Cay. 

1 hour ago, smokeybandit said:

No cruises stop there twice. The only ones that did were right after the restart.

Yes.  I did two cruises from Nassau in the summer of 2021 on the Adventure and we did two days at Coco Cay, mostly because we needed some places to go and I think all we had was Coco Cay, Cozumel, and Freeport.  I remember everyone had to test negative before we got to Freeport or they were removed from the ship there and flown home. 

2 minutes ago, Anton said:

Yes.  I did two cruises from Nassau in the summer of 2021 on the Adventure and we did two days at Coco Cay, mostly because we needed some places to go and I think all we had was Coco Cay, Cozumel, and Freeport.  I remember everyone had to test negative before we got to Freeport or they were removed from the ship there and flown home. 

That cruise in July 2021 remains the best and worst cruise I was ever on.

Best since there were so few people on the ship. Worst because of all the covid stress.