Hotel shuttle oops- looking for a recommendation

prov2727

I am looking for a recommendation of a shuttle from Sanford to Port Canaveral. I booked a hotel in Orlando with a free shuttle from the airport. I am putting everything together today and realize the free shuttle is from Sanford not MCO. It's a $75+ Uber from MCO. Okay, so how do I mitigate the result of my not doing adequate research? Well, I had planned to take the GoPort from MCO. But that would be an additional $75+ Uber back to MCO. So I should take the free airport shuttle to Sanford and then a shuttle to the cruise port from there. GoPort will only shuttle from Sanford if you booked with a hotel. Thus, I am looking for a recommendation on a shuttle from Sanford to Port Canaveral. I found an old recommendation for Cocoa Beach Shuttle but I don't know if they are still a good company.

Perhaps others can update with an alternate options based on recent experience, but IMO of all the options you mention my choice would be Uber.  I don't think there will be any more convenient option that would be much less costly.  There likely are multi passenger options that may improve on the cost, but you are then sacrificing convenience, personal service, and timeliness.  

We have used Uber many times in FL to include MCO / Port Canaveral, FLL / Port of Miami, MIA / Port everglades, FLL / Port Everglades, MIA / Port of Miami, etc., and always have them as our first option.  Will do so again next week, MIA / Port of Miami. Just our preference.

Edited by leaveitallbehind
  • Like 1

If you are flying into MCO, I would change hotels (and stay in the MCO Hyatt or another hotel that had a direct shuttle to DCL.

If flying into Sanford, I'd  rent a car for drop off at the cruise port. 

And please make sure what port you are sailing from- Port Canaveral or Port Everglades.