TxTeach79's Ringing in '24 LIVE - Celebration NYE!

TxTeach79

18 hours ago, TxTeach79 said:

I think I went high on the Eagle Rare price 

IMG_3434.thumb.png.7dedacfac6423f5d8dfb334f26f7eece.png

Looks like they've picked up a few more options since May, nice! And a $0.50 inflation price hike on most. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TxTeach79 said:

absolutely. I said casually “hey, my phone is still an hour ahead of ship’s time” and her eyes turned into saucers like when Wile E. Coyote sees the anvil coming at him 

I made the dreaded mistake on our last cruise.  It was even more complicated as it was the first week of November, and Daylight Savings Time ended on Embarkation night.  Then we were in Costa Maya, but no idea what timezone my phone was in, but my alarm ended up being an hour behind.  Who can keep all that straight on vacation?!  Flip-flop, flip-flop.  Look, I'm just trying to relax!  Oof.  Yeah, ended up missing that excursion completely.

• Like 5

9 hours ago, TxTeach79 said:

Insomnia really cutting deep tonight, yall. Not for B… she’s mumbling made up words and sawing logs like she’s at the lumberjack show it Ketchikan. Me, I’m on the struggle bus. 

BTW have you seen the lumberjack show in Ketchikan? Is it worth doing? Don't really see any excursions at that port that interest me.

• Like 1

Just now, LatinaInTexas said:

BTW have you seen the lumberjack show in Ketchikan? Is it worth doing? Don't really see any excursions at that port that interest me.

I haven’t personally, but I’ve walked by! Last time there we did the hovercraft/eagle feeding which was very cool. Walked around town and hit a couple local bars/cafes after, had a great day!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, LatinaInTexas said:

That looked like a fun and great excursion! What was it called? Last trip out excursion was a dud, I would have rated it a 2 and thats only because I felt so bad for the tour operator.

Flavors of San Juan! We booked through Viator. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1