Mattress on the Venezia

matymil

My cruise leaves in a week and there has been a swell of ppl in my cruise group to talking about bringing a mattress cover. I've never seen this before. Are the mattresses really that hard on the Venezia? If so, wouldn't you be able to ask the room steward for one? 

The stewards probably do have a limited number of mattress pads / egg crates. But not enough for everyone. I haven't sailed on Venezia but I've never had an issue with the mattresses on Carnival. Mattresses are really personal though.

• Like 1

I don’t care for a rock hard mattress.  I sailed 15 days on the Venezia 2 months ago and found the bed very comfortable as did my niece who sleeps on a hard mattress at home and hates it.  If you like super soft and squishy they aren’t that.  Medium firm I’d say.

13 hours ago, retltrcrr said:

I don’t care for a rock hard mattress.  I sailed 15 days on the Venezia 2 months ago and found the bed very comfortable as did my niece who sleeps on a hard mattress at home and hates it.  If you like super soft and squishy they aren’t that.  Medium firm I’d say.

Thanks for the info