Carnival Spirit Thanksgiving 2023 Cruise Review

cruisewithwife

LauraS
This post was recognized by LauraS!

"Thank you for sharing your review with everyone at Cruise Critic."

cruisewithwife was awarded the badge 'Great Review'

Hey guys so it has been a while. I used to write out cruise reviews on here and now we have switched to the video style reviews.

I hope you join us as we review the 6 Day cruise we took aboard the Carnival Spirit out of Mobile, Alabama the week of Thanksgiving.

If you have any questions or comments would love to hear them and answer what we can. 

Below you will find our travel day and embarkation. I will be putting up more videos as they are finished.

Edited by cruisewithwife
  • Like 2

Day 3 aboard the Carnival Spirit. 

This was another Sea Day and involved swimming and of course you guessed it food.

Also you are going to want to check this video out as we had the magician stop at our table in the main dining room. 

As always would love to hear your comments and questions.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jimbo5544 said:

What did you use to make these?

For the recordings we used our phones and the one daughter got a cheaper digital video camera from Amazon for her birthday as she wanted to start the channel. 

For the editing we have been using a free program called CapCut. It is very easy to use program but does lag sometimes with the free version. I am assuming if we bought the pro it may run a little smoother but for us it works. 

23 minutes ago, cruisewithwife said:

For the recordings we used our phones and the one daughter got a cheaper digital video camera from Amazon for her birthday as she wanted to start the channel. 

For the editing we have been using a free program called CapCut. It is very easy to use program but does lag sometimes with the free version. I am assuming if we bought the pro it may run a little smoother but for us it works. 

Really really nice job

Beautiful family! Thank you for posting these videos. I’ll be on Spirit in May and your videos are getting me very pumped up for the trip!

Happy New Year!

Ashley

4 minutes ago, Ashpalo said:

Beautiful family! Thank you for posting these videos. I’ll be on Spirit in May and your videos are getting me very pumped up for the trip!

Happy New Year!

Ashley

Thank you. The Spirit is a beautiful ship and is one of my favorites we have been on now. Jealous that you will be doing an Alaskan cruise. That is our goal for 20 year anniversary. 

Happy New Year to you as well!

• Like 2

9 hours ago, cruisewithwife said:

Thank you. The Spirit is a beautiful ship and is one of my favorites we have been on now. Jealous that you will be doing an Alaskan cruise. That is our goal for 20 year anniversary. 

Happy New Year to you as well!

Do it, you will not be disappointed.

• Like 1

Here is debarkation day. I hope you guys have enjoyed the videos from the Carnival Spirit. We will be putting together the videos from our December cruise aboard the Carnival Valor very soon. If you enjoy our stuff don't be afraid to hit that Subscribe button on our channel.