LIVE-Prima Feb 2-9, 2024 from Galveston-Western Caribbean with PICs, Haven (HE)

Well....I had that cruise discount  burning a hole in my account.  So....

Sorry I had to redact so much, but it showed personal data,  the discount number and credit card information.

I had to make the reservations through NCL (not their regular phone likes), but they said I could transfer it to my TA.  Will see if my TA can add her usual discount/OBC because for an HJ cabin, this is crazy good.

Well....looks like the PDF is misbehaving.  Anyway, this is for the NCL Joy, HJ cabin, sailing from Quebec City on Sept 10, 2024 for 7 days.

Edited by graphicguy
  • Like 5

21 minutes ago, graphicguy said:

Well....looks like the PDF is misbehaving.  Anyway, this is for the NCL Joy, HJ cabin, sailing from Quebec City on Sept 10, 2024 for 7 days.

Quebec City is such a lovely, romantic city. Hope you and GF can spend a few days there pre-cruise.

My first visit to QC was a high school trip during senior year. Let's just say most of us 17-year-olds did not fully appreciate the cultural aspects unique to the city. It was also my first experience of a room spinning but quickly learned that if you put one foot down on the floor while lying down in bed, the room does stop spinning. Thank you for that walk through memory lane. 

• Haha 2

Oh, Quebec City is delightful!  We visited last September and wish we'd been there longer.  We're thinking of another trip that way this fall to take in more of the charm! This was a road trip via Vermont, eastern part of the province and Montreal.  Maybe even a cruise to or from Quebec out of either NYC or Boston. We're about equal to both.

We saw a Celebrity ship docked while there -- and the obvious cruisers with their lanyards.

Hope you can add a couple extra days to enjoy the city.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi.

Thank you so much for your review(s). I always love reading them.
I'm about to book the Prima but have a question about the Haven.

On all other ships (well at least the Away ships and the Joy), my dh and I love to sometimes

go on the inside pool deck (second floor) and lay in a lounger in the air out of the sun.

When we went on youtube this weekend, it doesn't look like there are inside places for the lounge chairs. Is this correct?

If it is raining, and you still want to stay in the Haven, I don't see an observation lounge (like on the Joy) or any other seating other than the reception area. Is this also correct?

During the day, we enjoy staying in the Haven and venture out in the evenings.

Thank you so much.

13 minutes ago, js said:

Hi.

Thank you so much for your review(s). I always love reading them.
I'm about to book the Prima but have a question about the Haven.

On all other ships (well at least the Away ships and the Joy), my dh and I love to sometimes

go on the inside pool deck (second floor) and lay in a lounger in the air out of the sun.

When we went on youtube this weekend, it doesn't look like there are inside places for the lounge chairs. Is this correct?

If it is raining, and you still want to stay in the Haven, I don't see an observation lounge (like on the Joy) or any other seating other than the reception area. Is this also correct?

During the day, we enjoy staying in the Haven and venture out in the evenings.

Thank you so much.

Ohhhh....you're kind.

No covered loungers aside from those in the Spa...at least none that I saw.

We only had rain one day, and it was only for a few hours.

Haven Sun Deck with Infinity Pool and bar is on Deck 16.  Very nice area, but not covered.  You can find seats/couches with umbrellas, though.

There is no Observation Lounge.  But, the Haven bar and restaurant area is quite large...comfy chairs, couches, lots of windows...plenty of places to sit and hang out if it's inclement weather (or, even if the weather is fine).

It's a great ship.  I'm sure you'll love it.

22 hours ago, graphicguy said:

Ohhhh....you're kind.

No covered loungers aside from those in the Spa...at least none that I saw.

We only had rain one day, and it was only for a few hours.

Haven Sun Deck with Infinity Pool and bar is on Deck 16.  Very nice area, but not covered.  You can find seats/couches with umbrellas, though.

There is no Observation Lounge.  But, the Haven bar and restaurant area is quite large...comfy chairs, couches, lots of windows...plenty of places to sit and hang out if it's inclement weather (or, even if the weather is fine).

It's a great ship.  I'm sure you'll love it.

Thank you so much!

I appreciate your taking the time to answer.

• Like 1