Cabin near Panoramic Elevators or Mid Ship?

Kbud

First cruise with MSC on the Seashore.  Is it better to book a cabin near the aft panoramic elevators or more in the the middle of the ship? We usually stay somewhere on the aft of cruises because everything we do seems to be on that end of the ship but I saw they had elevators and thought it may be a plus OR is it better to stay on the mid "bump out" part of the ship?

• 2 weeks later...

We are going on our first Seashore cruise Jan 21.  We are in an aft Aurea suite.  I am hoping the aft elevators are less crowded as I have read the "smart" elevators are a nightmare and many people get frustrated and end up taking the stairs (which my DW cannot do).

2 hours ago, Essiesmom said:

The panoramic elevators - I assume you mean the aft ones - are also smart elevators.  Just do not go below 8th deck and fewer people are back there to use them.  EM

My recollection of the aft panoramic elevators on MSC Seashore is that they were not smart elevators. My recollection is you selected your desired floor destination when you boarded those elevators. Am I wrong?

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/17/2024 at 10:14 PM, KINGBOBOFTHENORTH said:

My recollection of the aft panoramic elevators on MSC Seashore is that they were not smart elevators. My recollection is you selected your desired floor destination when you boarded those elevators. Am I wrong?

I took the aft panoramic elevator on MSC Seaside in June 2023 and it definitely was a smart elevator.  It wasn't crowded (only two people on before me) and it came right away.