Apex hallway between cabins.

sally4909

A curiosity question for anyone on deck 11 on Celebrity Apex. We have cabins booked with friends on deck 11, cabins 11187 and cabin 11189. In looking at the deck plan, it looks like there is a hallway type of opening between the two cabins. Could this possibly be a storage area for the room stewards?  First time on Apex and very much looking forward to trying another class of ship from Celebrity.

I was just on the Ascent and we had similar situation in 11279.  Not a hallway, 6 inch wide fire wall for fire door but there was a full wall between the doors, very private. When neighbors opened their door, you could not hear anything outside or from the adjacent cabin.   We actually liked the arrangement and would look for another similar cabin. 

IMG_7743.jpeg

IMG_7741.jpeg

IMG_7740.jpeg

1 hour ago, sally4909 said:

Thank you so much for answering my curiosity question. I can’t believe how much Cruisecritic members are in the know and are so helpful and quick with the answers.

aw yes we are a knowledgeable bunch.   A lot of the reservation folks have never even been on a cruise.  So yes CC is good place and try the various port of calls section as well.

59 minutes ago, 1025cruise said:

One thing to note, if you were hoping to have the door between balconies opened, with there being a firewall in between, this might not be an option.

It’s an Infinite Veranda, there is no traditional balcony.