BCC Comped Cabin Perks?

LMHSRN

Question.  Since the BCC cabin comped is for two, are the perks associated with the level for two also?

Clarify.  I get a classic drink package.  Does my husband also get a classic drink package?

I am Sapphire level

We have several BCC comped cruises and only I have the classic beverage package included. (I'm Sapphire, my husband isn’t.) Recently, I was able to get BCC to add the classic package to my reservation for me so I could upgrade to premium for $6.99 per day. (They initially told me that i needed to wait till i got onboard to have the package added. However, i think a supervisor approved it.) They also told me that only I had the “free” classic package.
So, this is the latest info, unless BCC tells you differently. 

I’m currently amethyst but hoping to make Sapphire midway into my upcoming 1/28/2024 cruise. Do you know if I will get the sapphire perks right away or will I need to wait until my next sailing? I have a cruise scheduled for 3/2024. Hopefully my Sapphire status will be documented by the . How do the perks work? Does your sea card automatically give you the classic package and allows entry into the retreat lounge? Thanks 

Likely not – your actual tier credits aren't added up until a couple weeks after the cruise. I would have "tiered up" early on my last one, but I wasn't recognized as the next tier until the next cruise 😞 

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, nyonefivetwo said:

Likely not – your actual tier credits aren't added up until a couple weeks after the cruise. I would have "tiered up" early on my last one, but I wasn't recognized as the next tier until the next cruise 😞 

Disappointing. Btw I’m from NY and also have an upcoming cruise on the Ascent: 1/28/2024

48 minutes ago, phillygirl2400 said:

No Retreat Lounge access for Sapphire tier. 

Oh. The description on BCC said access to VIP lounge which I assumed was the Retreat lounge on E class ships. I guess not 😞

Vip lounge access if you’re sapphire and in a suite. So, basically if you’re in a suite. Benefits change. I think the wording is somewhere in the small print on the BCC benefits page. For a while, they were giving $100 in lieu of entrance but more recently eliminated the $100 too. 

45 minutes ago, phillygirl2400 said:

Vip lounge access if you’re sapphire and in a suite. So, basically if you’re in a suite. Benefits change. I think the wording is somewhere in the small print on the BCC benefits page. For a while, they were giving $100 in lieu of entrance but more recently eliminated the $100 too. 

Thanks. Oh well. As least the drink package and WiFi are still perks. 

6 hours ago, LMHSRN said:

Question.  Since the BCC cabin comped is for two, are the perks associated with the level for two also?

Clarify.  I get a classic drink package.  Does my husband also get a classic drink package?

I am Sapphire level

Bump for answers to my original question.  Easy to get side tracked from original post.