3 adults in a Club Balcony - Escape

3 hours ago, CAKEisgood said:

all I can say is No Freakin’ Way. I’d rather sleep on a lounger than in a room with 2 other people, no matter my relationship to them , except my husband

This just struck me as hilarious. I thought, "she doesn't have 2 husbands", right?

• Haha 1

hey, cake is good!  didnt you ever travel with a couple of girl friends. ncl splits the beds up if there isnt a "couple" and in spite of other opinions, i found the sofa easy to sleep on. depending  on the length of the cruise, you can always rotate the sleeping arrangements.

what if you have children and wish to take them along on a cruise? we often traveled with our grandson from the time he was 11 until he turned 20. he had no problem sleeping on the sofa.

while i understand 

your point, i'm one of the lucky ones that can fall asleep anywhere, anytime. when i was in vietnam, i could even fall asleep on the helicopter .

3 in a club balcony, really "aint no problem" 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, complawyer said:

what if you have children and wish to take them along on a cruise? we often traveled with our grandson from the time he was 11 until he turned 20.

my response is related to the author saying they are traveling with 2 other adults. Including a comparison to children is not relevant to this post for the author. That's not for me. 

Everyone has a preference and they aren't all the same.  You do you and I'll do me 🙃

• Like 1

9 hours ago, IAcruising said:

she doesn't have 2 husbands", right?

Hello.  I see how you might have asked that question 🤣 Oh, geez, that really didn't come out right.  So, I do not have 2 husbands. Just the one.

5 hours ago, CAKEisgood said:

... So, I do not have 2 husbands. Just the one.

Coming from a husband... I'll bet the one is more than enough... maybe at times one too many, lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

If you were willing to forgo a balcony, I would highly suggest one of the "Family Oceanview" rooms on the Escape, especially the forward facing ones (I believe the room numbers end in 700 and there is only one per deck). There is a lot more room, tons of storage, and there is even a separate "bedroom" for the third passenger -- with its own desk, closet, bed/couch, and TV. The bathroom is the same size as those in the Club Balcony suites, but the room itself is much more spacious.

https://www.cruisedeckplans.com/ships/stateroom-details.php?ship=Norwegian-Escape&cabin=12700