Customer Satisfaction survey

suepugh

Hi

Do P&O still send post cruise surveys? I’ve not received them after our last 2 cruises, wondered how they ask for feedback….or whether I don’t receive them as the last one I completed wasn’t very favourable! 🫣

Just seen a post on other social media where they shared a reply from P & O about something else but this bit is relevant to your question , saying about signing up to marketing correspondence:- 

Thank you for getting in touch with your question about our on board dress codes.
We as a company take all feed back from our guests seriously, whether it be good or bad. If guests have signed up to receive marketing correspondence, they receive a holiday happiness survey to complete at the end of their cruise, these surveys are sent back to ship and any recurring problems on board are then looked in to by the relevant department and procedures put in place to ensure that these issues do not continue to occur. As I am sure you can appreciate, in general, people do tend to write on social media and review forums the negative aspects of a holiday, rather than the positives, to which we have directly received many.

1 hour ago, suepugh said:

Hi

Do P&O still send post cruise surveys? I’ve not received them after our last 2 cruises, wondered how they ask for feedback….or whether I don’t receive them as the last one I completed wasn’t very favourable! 🫣

We still get them, they come from a third party as opposed to directly from P&O like they used to.

Aah thank you, that would explain it, i’ll try signing up for marketing and see if we receive one when we get home next time. I really shouldn’t be so cynical, thought they might have some tricky algorithm that only sends surveys to past positive reviewers! 

• Haha 1