Toiletries

cherokeesmom

24 minutes ago, AMHuntFerry said:

Off the top of my head: shampoo, conditioner, bath soap, face soap, lotion, vanity kit (nail file, cotton balls), shower cap.

When I travel I use my own conditioner. I have pretty fine (that's not a good word) hair.

1 hour ago, ORV said:

Don't forget toilet paper. 

Any line doesn't provide that? Then I'm bringing my own Charmin ultra strong😉 along with some flushable wipes that will guarantee to clog the lines. 

Cotton swabs should be available right? How about cotton pads for removing eye makeup?

How is the body lotion for very dry skin?

Yes, cotton pads to remove make up are provided in the bathroom.

We had the Aqua de Parma toiletries this time, bit too fragrant for my taste, I prefer the Bulgari toiletries.  

Edited by Tr1v1alCru1ser
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Moochi said:

Any line doesn't provide that? Then I'm bringing my own Charmin ultra strong😉 along with some flushable wipes that will guarantee to clog the lines. 

Cotton swabs should be available right? How about cotton pads for removing eye makeup?

How is the body lotion for very dry skin?

I knew I was forgetting something in the vanity kit! Yes, I think 3 cotton swabs, 3 cotton balls, and a small nail file are in the vanity kit. You can ask for more (or more just appear). I don't know if they have makeup removal pads though.

I like the lotion. Usually I'm a scent-free or essential oils fan, but I like the Bulgari scents (and so does my spouse). I get dry skin in the winter and the lotion worked for me, but someone else will need to comment on how good it is for very dry skin.

• Thanks 1