Spice H20 Adult-Only Policy Question

Hi everyone,

I hope you're all doing well! I'm reaching out to inquire about the strictness of the Spice H20 adult-only policy. I'm genuinely excited about experiencing the Adult-only section and was wondering if anyone could share their insights or experiences (during the day when it is Adults only) 

not sure where you're going with this...

if your concern is that there will be kids, rest assured there will not. they are pretty strict. that's not to say that some mature 16 or 17 year olds don't get in from time to time. 

do you have kids and want to bring them in? they're pretty strict. see above. if you have mature looking kids on the fringe, they might be able to get in. but they're technically not allowed.

or is your interest in adult activities? (nudge nudge wink wink say mo more). there'll be none of that. there's no nude sun bathing or extra curricular activities, if that's what you were thinking. 

and it can get pretty crowded in there, especially the hot tub. and, depending on the ship, smokey, too, as spice often includes a smoking section.

if you want an adults only area free of kids and crowds, you might want to consider the vibe, for which there is an admission fee.

Edited by UKstages

1 hour ago, UKstages said:

not sure where you're going with this...

if your concern is that there will be kids, rest assured there will not. they are pretty strict. that's not to say that some mature 16 or 17 year olds don't get in from time to time. 

do you have kids and want to bring them in? they're pretty strict. see above. if you have mature looking kids on the fringe, they might be able to get in. but they're technically not allowed.

or is your interest in adult activities? (nudge nudge wink wink say mo more). there'll be none of that. there's no nude sun bathing or extra curricular activities, if that's what you were thinking. 

and it can get pretty crowded in there, especially the hot tub. and, depending on the ship, smokey, too, as spice often includes a smoking section.

if you want an adults only area free of kids and crowds, you might want to consider the vibe, for which there is an admission fee.

Thank you, I was really just looking to make sure it was a kid free space

Edited by SailorJoe22

When I was on the Escape in September 2023, the Spice H20 in the day remained child-free and honestly, just about "everyone except smokers"-free. It was a New EnglandCanada cruise and the weather was not that warm; I assume on Caribbean cruises, the place would be packed. The smoke from the smokers section did not get over to the hot tub or grotto area, but the smokestack emissions did.

6 hours ago, Lollipop's Mom said:

Not sure if all ships but the Bliss made this their smoking area. This really sucked. 

There is a small section of this area where smoking is allowed - Starboard side, tucked in next to the bar.  It shouldn't be a huge disruption.  If you go to the NCL FAQ you can see where the smoking area is for most of the ships in the fleet.

My first cruise was in 2022 on The Joy.  There were some selfish adults who brought young kids into Spice and into the hot tub.  I’ve been to Spice H2O on the Escape and it was kid free during the day but it was in October and there weren’t many kids anyway.

Kids are allowed in after 6pm because they often have parties and show movies there, but it should be child free before then.

9 hours ago, hallux said:

There is a small section of this area where smoking is allowed - Starboard side, tucked in next to the bar.  It shouldn't be a huge disruption.  If you go to the NCL FAQ you can see where the smoking area is for most of the ships in the fleet.

We have been in the Spice H2O on the Bliss. This small smoking area tucked away next to the bar permeates the entire  Spice H2O.  If you got anywhere close to the bar to order a drink the smoking stench will just about knock you down.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, UKstages said:

Isn’t that what the freestyle deck is for? I’ve never actually visited it one the ships that have one. It’s not by bag.