Noordam Hydrotherapy pool and spa pass

skylar64

Does anyone know what the cost of the hydrotherapy pool and spa cost? Have read a bit about it but wondering if you get a day pass or length of cruise pass. Also wondering what this all entails. thanks.

A friend and I purchased cruise-long passes for both the hyrdo pool and thermal suite for the 3/4 sailing (11 days). They were $150 a piece, or $125 a piece when we both bought individual passes. The facilities are open 8am - 8pm and are well worth it. The thermal suite tends to be a bit busier, mostly in the afternoons, and especially on sea days.

A friend and I purchased cruise-long passes for both the hyrdo pool and thermal suite for the 3/4 sailing (11 days). They were $150 a piece, or $125 a piece when we both bought individual passes. The facilities are open 8am - 8pm and are well worth it. The thermal suite tends to be a bit busier, mostly in the afternoons, and especially on sea days.

This is what we were quoted on the 2/22 sailing as well - we wanted to try it first, so paid for a one-time pass to the pool, the Spa manager adjusted the price to reflect the number of days remaining on the cruise. Next time we won't wait - it was well worth it. We never found it crowded, never more than one or two people in the pool area, often times we were alone.

Also highly recommended was the massage - sheer bliss. I had pretty much given up on HAL's spa services after a few poor experiences, but I have to say the services on the Noordam were vastly improved over what I've experienced in the past. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful and the treatments (I also had a pedicure) were above average.

Also highly recommended was the massage - sheer bliss. I had pretty much given up on HAL's spa services after a few poor experiences, but I have to say the services on the Noordam were vastly improved over what I've experienced in the past. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful and the treatments (I also had a pedicure) were above average.

Have to agree w/ you there - Kelly the Spa manager is the nicest...

(she came over from Oosterdam too)

Does anyone know what the cost of the hydrotherapy pool and spa cost? Have read a bit about it but wondering if you get a day pass or length of cruise pass. Also wondering what this all entails. thanks.

Can anyone explain exactly what the Hydotherapy Pool is like? Also is there a concept of a discounted pass to see if you like it?

Joni

Can anyone explain exactly what the Hydotherapy Pool is like? Also is there a concept of a discounted pass to see if you like it?

Joni

No discounted pass I'm aware of, but you could get a day pass n try it. The hyrdotherapy pool is a good-sized square pool filled with warm still water. In the center, there is a circular standing area where the water bubbles. On one side there is a metal rack in the wated that you can recline on, also in bubbling water, designed to sooth and massage and relax.

Thank you so much for all of the great information. I also called the ship services to find out if I had to purchase before or on the ship. After holding for 30 minutes (no lie) I was told that there was a $15 charge per person per day for each. There is a combined rate for the thermal suite and hydrotherapy pool of $25. per day. She told me there was not a length of cruise pass. You have to purchase this on board.

She told me there was not a length of cruise pass. You have to purchase this on board.

This is correct and it should be no problem, in fact the spa had many daily "specials" - especially for port days.

Usually, there is a "spa desk" set up in the pier waiting area and you can review and sign up for what you like while you wait to embark the ship. We had the concierge arrange our day pass and we enjoyed it so much we bough the unlimited pass for the remainder of the voyage.

Archived