Current process for transferring a direct book to an agent

I put down a deposit in Dec '23 for a 2025 cruise.  I will be busier than usual this year and thinking I should have booked with an agent.  I know you used to be able to transfer bookings in the past.  I have not sailed in years.  Can you still do this?  (and do you recommend it?)

Edited by gosaints2006

3 minutes ago, gosaints2006 said:

I put down a deposit in Dec '23 for a 2025 cruise.  I will be busier than usual this year and thinking I should have booked with an agent.  I know you used to be able to transfer bookings in the past.  I have not sailed in years.  Can you still do this?  (and do you recommend it?)

You have 30 days to transfer to an agent.  Your agent will guide you through the process.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

You have 30 days to transfer to an agent.  Your agent will guide you through the process.  

If they did the last month and now January is almost over, they may have missed that 30 day window already. If they miss that 30 day deadline, is it absolutely a hard deadline or does Royal not care and let your agent help you transfer anyway?

10 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Hello,

We've only got two days!

Regards,

Cublet

4 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

I am quoting North American rules.

Hello,

Yes I *DO* know that, I am only posting for any non American prospective PAX on this site that don't know that.

Regards,

Cublet

1 hour ago, cublet said:

Hello,

Yes I *DO* know that, I am only posting for any non American prospective PAX on this site that don't know that.

Regards,

Cublet

Then why not just make a separate post and state that for UK guests they have 30 dsys..

I know your from the UK but I'm sure most dont and anyone reading this on their phones can't see your location. 

• Like 1