Sapphire Princess Group Bookings in different room types

lozzie64

Hi everyone, we are doing Sapphire Princess 30 August in Alaska out of I think Wittier.  So far we have 2 people in Suite C752 and 1 person in a close internal room.  2 others looks like joining us and will probably have their own Balcony rooms near by.  We will all have the top Premium Beverage Package and my agent will link us all up as travelling together.  I can't seem to find on the website if there is a Suite Lounge and how it will work with the group having different room types?  I imagine we can all stay together on Boarding and Disembarkation even though different room types.  The don't have adjoining options so we had no choice.  Thanks for all info 

11 hours ago, lozzie64 said:

Hi everyone, we are doing Sapphire Princess 30 August in Alaska out of I think Wittier.  So far we have 2 people in Suite C752 and 1 person in a close internal room.  2 others looks like joining us and will probably have their own Balcony rooms near by.  We will all have the top Premium Beverage Package and my agent will link us all up as travelling together.  I can't seem to find on the website if there is a Suite Lounge and how it will work with the group having different room types?  I imagine we can all stay together on Boarding and Disembarkation even though different room types.  The don't have adjoining options so we had no choice.  Thanks for all info 

Those in the Suites should board with those who are not in the Suites (if you want to board together). If everyone in Suites took 3 people with them, it defeats the purpose. This way - everyone can board together. It doesn't make sense if 2 people have suites and they take 3 additional individuals with them.

It won't make that much difference in time if you all have your Medallions.

Edited by Coral