Coach travel from Southampton on return from Caribbean

Jennizor

I contacted our travel agent last week as I had not received confirmation of our coach transfer home when we arrive in Southampton on 31st of March after our transatlantic sailing from the Caribbean. She spoke to P&O about this and was told that they organise this and we will be given the details before we arrive in Southampton. Has anyone else who is on this cruise been told this?

Hi Jennizor, it only shows on my cruise personalizer that I have a transfer from Southampton to Manchester. I suppose we will just have to trust them to give us the information we need

Michelle

We arrive back in Southampton on 31st too.  Our TA arranged for us to travel on the P&O coach to Birmingham (near where we live) instead of Gatwick (where we fly from).  Our TA then issued us new paperwork/booking confirmation which shows this.   I have printed this, marked with a highlighter and will take with me to wave at someone if there is any problem.  I've just checked and it says Birmingham on our Cruise Personaliser.

Jules x

11 hours ago, Peanut006 said:

Hi Jennizor, it only shows on my cruise personalizer that I have a transfer from Southampton to Manchester. I suppose we will just have to trust them to give us the information we need

Michelle

Hi Michelle, our TA says we will be taken to Manchester Airport and we need to make our own arrangements from there. We will just ring our usual taxi company as soon as we land. 

Looking forward to meeting up on Arvia. X

13 minutes ago, Jennizor said:

Hi Michelle, our TA says we will be taken to Manchester Airport and we need to make our own arrangements from there. We will just ring our usual taxi company as soon as we land. 

Looking forward to meeting up on Arvia. X

We are leaving our car at T2 Meet & Greet at Manchester Airport as we will have cases, mobility scooter and a small wheelchair. It’s getting closer now after seeming ages away for a long time.

Will definitely meet up with you on board 

Michelle

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Peanut006 said:

We are leaving our car at T2 Meet & Greet at Manchester Airport as we will have cases, mobility scooter and a small wheelchair. It’s getting closer now after seeming ages away for a long time.

Will definitely meet up with you on board 

Michelle

Let’s arrange something for the first sea day which is Wednesday the 20th. Not having been on Arvia before, I don’t know the layout, do you? I presume it will be similar to Iona where there is a coffee bar on the bottom two levels of the Atrium. Plenty of time to think about it. 

3 hours ago, Jennizor said:

Let’s arrange something for the first sea day which is Wednesday the 20th. Not having been on Arvia before, I don’t know the layout, do you? I presume it will be similar to Iona where there is a coffee bar on the bottom two levels of the Atrium. Plenty of time to think about it. 

Sounds like a plan!! I have never been on Arvia either so no idea of what may be a good place to meet. You might find me before then anyway as I am in a mobility scooter so easier to spot. Cabin 11530

Michelle

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jennizor said:

We are in cabin 12618 so not very far away from you. How about us making a time to call one another nearer the time? Unless you have a better plan. X

Sounds like a good idea 

Michelle