Harmony of the Seas Heist and 1887

I was on back to back cruises and the days were different each week.  1887 is usually earlier in the week and and Heist is at the tail end of the week.  Weather permitting, there will be a few shows of each. 

1 hour ago, coolio111 said:

On what days of the cruise is Heist and 1887 usually on the planner for?

I don't know about usually, but for our upcoming 7-day on Harmony (Feb 4 departure), here are the showtimes:

Day 1 - 8pm and 10:15pm

Day 4 - 8pm and 10:15pm

Day 5 - 7pm

The Fine Line (no Heist on my sailing it seems -- this is all I see in the Aqua Theater)

Day 2 - 8pm and 10pm

Day 3 - 7pm and 9pm

Day 5 - 8pm and 10pm

I am hoping to do a live for this cruise since I'll have a bit more time to myself without my husband joining me. I'll try to keep a mental note to check for Heist onboard and share my findings in the thread.

5 minutes ago, Kellie in Texas said:

I think we were on the same cruise as @ShipsandDipper but this is the first time I've heard of a show called Heist. We were fortunate to have reservations for the very first show of The Fine Line and it was very entertaining (although LOUD). 

Yes, same cruise. I vaguely remember from early in the week seeing something in the app for Saturday that I was going to go see, which I thought might have been the Heist show the other poster mentioned. It was something in the Aqua Theater that wasn’t The Fine Line.  But then there were the problems with Tuesday’s Fine Line (which unfortunately we were reserved for) and it was rescheduled, and then it was too cold anyway.  

So for the theater shows with big sets, they'll configure the stage and then leave it setup for turn around.

So week 1 may see the main show on nights 4-7 then week 2 that same show would be nights 1-3. this way they don't have to do as much reconfiguring.