2/1/24 - Weigh in - Happy February!

42 minutes ago, Jan_In_Maine said:

Good Morning - I guess everyone is busy (Belle must be having a great time on her cruise)!

Thought I would start this thread with hopes that others join in.  Jan

Hi Jan hope you are doing well. I’m making myself a new pair of travel pants this week since I’ve lost about 5 inches on my hips over the last 7 months. 

• Like 2

Wow Solo Alaska you are doing so well - 5" is amazing.  

I did weigh myself yesterday and I am down 2.4# this week (most is weight that I had gained since the first of the year ... but will try to keep up a weekly loss - we leave for our cruise in 4 weeks!).  Jan

• Like 1

Jan that’s a great week. My weight has been up and down the last few weeks but I’ve lost 2.4lb since the first of the year. I’m sure you’re looking forward to your cruise in just 4 weeks. 

• Like 2

Congratulations to all on your successes - so encouraging!

I stayed the same this week, I'll take it. 

I still have managed to not buy those darn tortilla chips that I'm "addicted" to 🤪. I did go to lunch today with my daughter, to our favorite Mexican restaurant. Yes, I had the chips and salsa, but I think that's better than keeping them on hand in my cabinets. It was a delicious lunch! 😁

Have a great weekend, all!

Terri

• Like 1

Terri - glad you had a good time with your daughter and that your lunch was worth it!!!!  I am spending Saturday with my daughter shopping as her birthday present ... we will do lunch.  (she is doing weight watchers, so I think our lunch will be good point wise.  They are going on a cruise without their kids in a few weeks (I wonder who has the kids for a week?)  Yikes - Jan

• Like 1

Proud of everyone staying on track and the losses.

i can’t seem to stay on track - still giving in to eating sweets.  Was good yesterday and so far today -  I’m happy with that.  

cataract surgery successful.  Jazzper is stable but definitely showing his age.  I have an American cruise line cruise in March.  Will switch to road trips until Jazzper crosses the rainbow bridge.   Keeping busy cleaning out file cabinets - finding some forgotten  treasures. 

• Like 2