LIVE from Discovery Princess Mexican Riviera from LA 2/3-2/10 2024

sonomaphil

44 minutes ago, trbarton said:

Was the time in Puerto Vallarta both the ships & town time the same?

Thanks!

Tom😀

We changed the time 4 times on this cruise!  So the ship is always on local time. 

19 minutes ago, lakegirl16 said:

Is Gelato included in the Premier package?  I found the Ice Cream in the Unlimited Desserts to be way too sweet (and I love sweets).  Thanks.

Not sure as we didn't try to order it straight.  Logic says yes but, well, you know, Princess. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, sonomaphil said:

So in the laziest renaming ever....

PXL_20240209_055203308.PORTRAIT.ORIGINAL.jpg

Oddly, the deck plans on the Princess site still show it as Churchill's Cigar Lounge. I'm surprised as they offer plans for "Sailing between now and May 04, 2024" and "Sailing after May o4, 2024". One would think that the second option would show the new venue name but that's not the case.

Edited by Thrak
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Thrak said:

Oddly, the deck plans on the Princess site still show it as Churchill's Cigar Lounge. I'm surprised as they offer plans for "Sailing between now and May 04, 2024" and "Sailing after May o4, 2024". One would think that the second option would show the new venue name but that's not the case.

I see people going in and out doing cabling and wiring.  No games being installed as of yet. The smoking deck aft now allows cigar smoking. 

2 hours ago, Thrak said:

Those deck plans have been on the site forever, probably long before the plan to turn it into an arcade.