Your time dining Elation

18 minutes ago, mz-s said:

Forward dining room and you can ask the hostess to be seated with the same team every night. Usually they seem to try to automatically, but not always possible.

https://help.goccl.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1513/~/carnival-elation-(el)-ship-features-and-public-areas

18 minutes ago, mz-s said:

Forward dining room and you can ask the hostess to be seated with the same team every night. Usually they seem to try to automatically, but not always possible.

https://help.goccl.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1513/~/carnival-elation-(el)-ship-features-and-public-areas

Thanks! We have all ways done early dining we are waitlisted this time.

16 minutes ago, mz-s said:

you can ask the hostess to be seated with the same team every night

I do that, but only once I've found a wait team with good service.  Sometimes that happens on the first night, other times it takes a few nights to find one I like.  On the Glory in December I bounced around all week because I never found a team with better than average service that was worth the effort of requesting again.

Ironically, the best service I had was at brunch on the second sea day, so I asked for that team again on the third sea day.

1 minute ago, RogBus101 said:

We have all ways done early dining we are waitlisted this time.

Are you confirmed for YTD, or just assuming you'll get that if your waitlist doesn't clear?  Asking because YTD is usually the second most popular and late seating is the least popular.  If you're close to sail date and/or it's a holiday or summer sailing with lots of kids (and third and fourth beds occupied), late seating may the only thing actually available.

On 2/3/2024 at 5:12 PM, mz-s said:

I was just on Elation and YTD is in the AFT dining room

32 minutes ago, DramaQueen22 said:

I was just on Elation and YTD is in the AFT dining room

That's interesting, must have changed after the most recent drydock I guess. The forward dining room has been YTD on every Fantasy class ship I've been on or seen until your post. I wonder why the change.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mz-s said:

That's interesting, must have changed after the most recent drydock I guess. The forward dining room has been YTD on every Fantasy class ship I've been on or seen until your post. I wonder why the change.

I goofed!  You are right...I got myself all turned around thinking about the Horizon!  It is the forward MDR on Elation.

• Like 2