Port Canaveral area parking?

The hotel we normally stay at(Country Inn and Suites) no longer offers a park and cruise rate.  Where is a good spot to park the car for the cruise? I saw a few spots, but they will only let me park the car the day of the cruise and I would rather have it parked when we arrive and not have to worry about it on cruise day.  Any suggestions?

Just down the street from the Country Inn and Suites is Park Port Canaveral.  They have a fenced and paved lot with continuous shuttles..

If you have to go there to get the shuttle why not just take your car then?  Not understanding the convenience of trying to drop it off early….

We are arriving a day early and staying at a Marriot property in Titusville for $158.00. Parking at Park Port Canaveral for $118.03. Alot cheaper than any park stay and cruise rates I have found.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/6/2024 at 1:44 PM, GTO-Girl said:

Just down the street from the Country Inn and Suites is Park Port Canaveral.  They have a fenced and paved lot with continuous shuttles..

If you have to go there to get the shuttle why not just take your car then?  Not understanding the convenience of trying to drop it off early….

We are usually at the port right at 10, if not a little earlier, since we always get the 10:00 check-in.

• Like 1

Hi, we use cruise time parking. book on line. They refund if you call and cancel before the date and it's only $80. including tax for a 7 night cruise. They have a minimum of $50 for short cruises. It's quick to the port and usually quick pickup after disembarkation.