What's happening on Allure of the Seas?

33 minutes ago, jxtgreek said:

Looks like it is just meandering.  Did they make their ports for this cruise?  Is anyone on that can give us an update?  I leave on Friday.

Very strong winds Tuesday caused a shutdown at Coco Cay. No ships scheduled today. Its common here in South Florida to have cool/cold fronts followed by very windy conditions. Winds expected to die down on Thursday.

We are on board allure . As others have mentioned, we did not dock at Nassau, but had an extra sea  day. We did dock  this morning at Coco Cay. It is windy, but pleasant. 

According to the stats on the TV, we were moving in the 4–5 nautical miles per hour range. We went in circles all day yesterday.

m

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cruisegirl1 said:

We are on board allure . As others have mentioned, we did not dock at Nassau, but had an extra sea  day. We did dock  this morning at Coco Cay. It is windy, but pleasant. 

According to the stats on the TV, we were moving in the 4–5 nautical miles per hour range. We went in circles all day yesterday.

m

Hey, Marcie !!

Are you guys going to be on the next AL cruise ?  We are boarding on 2-12.  Unfortunately, we will just be on the one 4 night shorty.

I read elsewhere that there are currently (your sailing) 80 Pinns onboard and that all Pinns were given full SL/CK access.  True ?  Is it working smoothly ?

Any idea how many Pinns will be on the upcoming cruise ?

As you know, we're still baby Pinns so if they are cutting Pinns out, we will be the first to be culled !  

Thanks !!

46 minutes ago, RFerrington said:

Hey, Marcie !!

Are you guys going to be on the next AL cruise ?  We are boarding on 2-12.  Unfortunately, we will just be on the one 4 night shorty.

I read elsewhere that there are currently (your sailing) 80 Pinns onboard and that all Pinns were given full SL/CK access.  True ?  Is it working smoothly ?

Any idea how many Pinns will be on the upcoming cruise ?

As you know, we're still baby Pinns so if they are cutting Pinns out, we will be the first to be culled !  

Thanks !!

I'm on the 26th

• Like 1