Jade 1/27/24 - 2/7/24 review

We were on this cruise as well and were lucky to miss the flooded cabins as we were 10658.  Thought the food was good...didn't go hungry and the staff on the ship was excellent.  Our first time on NCL and while we both prefer Celebrity, wouldn't hesitate to go on NCL if the itinerary was good.  Landed back in Canada with a positive Covid test...not sure if contracted on the ship or the plane.

3 hours ago, izzy19 said:

We were on this cruise as well and were lucky to miss the flooded cabins as we were 10658.  Thought the food was good...didn't go hungry and the staff on the ship was excellent.  Our first time on NCL and while we both prefer Celebrity, wouldn't hesitate to go on NCL if the itinerary was good.  Landed back in Canada with a positive Covid test...not sure if contracted on the ship or the plane.

We came through unscathed, our driver said that it was reported that 70 PAX had covid, information came from the attendant at the garage, and advised her to put on a mask.

Saw many PAX seasick those last two days, they ran out of bags on deck #8 several times.

Get Well Soon

Jim

Hope to sail on the Jade one day as I like the Gem and the Jewel. Thank you for the post-mortem.

Did you see me on the Encore at Taino Bay on 1/30? Am certain@schmoopie17 will accuse me of stalking you.

My travel companions and I waited for the rain to let up that morning and then I took them on my Cigar and Cerveza Walking Tour of Puerto Plata. 

I have never sailed out of Tampa as Miami, Orlando or New York work better for me, except when embarkation day falls on the same day as the Miami Marathon. Our Uber driver that morning truly had the patience of Job....me not so much.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, JIMESOPUS said:

We came through unscathed, our driver said that it was reported that 70 PAX had covid, information came from the attendant at the garage, and advised her to put on a mask.

Saw many PAX seasick those last two days, they ran out of bags on deck #8 several times.

Get Well Soon

Jim

Thank you...pretty mild symptoms but that at least gives a rough timeline of when I could have contracted.

• Like 1