Meal options for Mckinley Lodge Post Alaska cruise tour

canuck742

We booked the Mckinley Lodge Denali add on after our Alaska cruise, ( this was booked directly through Holland America)

There is no information on the website concerning meal plan/costs/options for this post cruise stay.

I called HAL today, she verified that there is nothing on the website but quoted me a price for breakfast meal,plan and full meal plan. I questioned her  about the lack of information and details, she just apologized.  Can someone educate me on this? This is our first cruise on HAL

Here is the website 

https://www.westmarkhotels.com/denali-food/

I ate exclusively at Karstens and their meals were generously portioned and not unreasonably priced.  The meal plans were only suitable for those who eat three full meals a day.   There are also some pizza and burger joints across the street for other options. 

• Like 1

Thank you for your prompt response. I knew the cruise critic community would come through with the answer.  
It looks like a la carte is the way to go!

Edited by canuck742
Adding info

We found that dinner options were better next door at the Princess Cruises area.  There's a shuttle there or it's an easy walk.  As mentioned, across the highway is an assortment of eating options including a Subway, pizzza, and more.

• Like 2