Apex Questions

Cruisegirl6

Hello,

We always had aqua class staterooms but yesterday my other half surprised me for Valentine's Day and booked an upcoming cruise.  He was not able to get aqua class and there was one cabin left, Concierge was the only stateroom remaining which he booked.  We have some questions:

1- In concierge staterooms what brand of shampoo/conditioner/soap do they use?  Aqua class they give bigelow products but unsure about concierge class?

2-  In the Oceanview cafe, there is no bar to get a cocktail, where do we get cocktails from there?  Are there people walking around asking if we would like drinks?

3-  How is the Rooftop Restaurant?

Thank you.

8 minutes ago, Cruisegirl6 said:

Hello,

We always had aqua class staterooms but yesterday my other half surprised me for Valentine's Day and booked an upcoming cruise.  He was not able to get aqua class and there was one cabin left, Concierge was the only stateroom remaining which he booked.  We have some questions:

1- In concierge staterooms what brand of shampoo/conditioner/soap do they use?  Aqua class they give bigelow products but unsure about concierge class?

2-  In the Oceanview cafe, there is no bar to get a cocktail, where do we get cocktails from there?  Are there people walking around asking if we would like drinks?

3-  How is the Rooftop Restaurant?

Thank you.

Congrats! Toiletries should be Bigalow. There is a bar in the Oceanview Cafe, It's combined with Segundo Al Bacio (on the Beyond and Ascent there ANOTHER bar in the back of the buffet). Having said that there are roving servers to take drink orders (There's a small and incomplete drink menu on each table and if it's standing up the server will come over and ask if you want something from the bar. If you decline they will lay the menu down so they know not to ask you again).

Edited by kwokpot
  • Like 1

Helpful hint: You should decide whether you're both interested in the daily delectable delights (that's the little nothing canape nibbles they send out every afternoon. If not you can tell your cabin attendant you're not interested in having them delivered. Cuts down on waste and disturbances to deliver and pick up)   

The Rooftop Garden Grill is great…my favorite specialty restaurant.  We usually book the first night to take advantage of the discount.  Please save room for the warm chocolate chip cookie with vanilla ice cream on top. 🍪😋. It’s the best dessert. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, kwokpot said:

Helpful hint: You should decide whether you're both interested in the daily delectable delights (that's the little nothing canape nibbles they send out every afternoon. If not you can tell your cabin attendant you're not interested in having them delivered. Cuts down on waste and disturbances to deliver and pick up)   

Will do thank you.

1 hour ago, lola2013 said:

The Rooftop Garden Grill is great…my favorite specialty restaurant.  We usually book the first night to take advantage of the discount.  Please save room for the warm chocolate chip cookie with vanilla ice cream on top. 🍪😋. It’s the best dessert. 

I just noticed there are no openings for our sailing in April, I will keep watch and also check when I get on the ship thank you.

1 hour ago, Cruisegirl6 said:

I just noticed there are no openings for our sailing in April, I will keep watch and also check when I get on the ship thank you.

Definitely double check.  When we sailed in December, I was told ahead of time they were full.  Turned out we were only one of three occupied tables!  

Edited by lola2013
  • Like 1