Regal aft deluxe balcony question

waterbabyfish

I have questions about the aft facing balconies on the Emerald deck....can people on decks above you see down into your balcony ?  And do you hear any noise from the club below? I have a bow facing balcony booked now but afraid we may not be able to use it much since we are heading across the pond, so I may bid on the aft facing balcony.  TIA

7 minutes ago, waterbabyfish said:

I have questions about the aft facing balconies on the Emerald deck....can people on decks above you see down into your balcony ?  And do you hear any noise from the club below? I have a bow facing balcony booked now but afraid we may not be able to use it much since we are heading across the pond, so I may bid on the aft facing balcony.  TIA

The aft balconies on Emerald deck are not covered. Dolphin & Baja deck are the only ones that have any coverage from above, they half covered. If you do a search for images, they are there. I tried to attach one for you but it's not working for me.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I’m very familiar with the far forward front facing deluxe balconies.  Personally, we love them but I doubt if we’d book one for a TA.  Your usage may dwindle as you get out to sea.  For a TA we prefer as midship as possible, regardless of cabin type.

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, waterbabyfish said:

We had a Dolphin deck, aft-facing premium deluxe balcony on the Sky Princess TA last November.   The balcony on the Emerald cabins below us had very small, uncovered balconies.  If we stood out at the edge railing of our balcony, we could fully see the entire Emerald balconies below us. 

Edited by TAW1963
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, TAW1963 said:

We had a Dolphin deck, aft-facing premium deluxe balcony on the Sky Princess TA last November.   The balcony on the Emerald cabins below us had very small, uncovered balconies.  If we stood out at the edge railing of our balcony, we could fully see the entire Emerald balconies below us. 

Thank you, that's the answer i was looking for to make my decision, plus I don't like that they have no shade.

• Like 1