Neptune Suite Questions

Saphire

36 minutes ago, DaveOKC said:

Most times this works but not always.  Depends on the ship.  Just turned down a few months ago on the EUrodam.

WOW!  😮 

22 hours ago, dmaikui said:

We ate breakfast in the Pinnacle every morning. There is a bottle of something in the cabin but I wouldn't call it champagne. I got my coffee every morning in the lounge, opened at 7am.

Also our experience on the Zuiderdam, we were in a Neptune for the first GWV segment to about 10 days ago. We exchanged the bubbly for one of the white wines in the first level wine package, that DW favors, and she drank it at lunch/dinner. Henje, one of the concierges, consulted with the cellarmaster and there was no problem. They also let us exchange a bottle of rum that we were given for two bottles of wine, same procedure. 

I am currently on the Eurodam.  Our  concierge is CJ.  She goes home in early March.  Perhaps her backup Parker will take over.  Both have been wonderful.  On this very full cruise we have relied on the Lounge more than any other cruise even though it is a hike from our aft on deck 4.  If the Lido is packed we head down to the 7th floor for cappuccino and a great selection of breakfast breads, fruits and toppings.  We don't really enjoy the PG breakfast, just our preference.  If a bar isn't open or crowded we head to the lounge for pre dinner cocktails, all easy with HIA. My fridge is always full of HIA diet coke.  

• Thanks 1