The app and the calendar

Hi,

New to Royal Caribbean.  I finally downloaded the app.

My cruise is on symphony of the seas on May 31st.  

I've been reading other topics where they want to know about theme nigts or when this or that is and people say to go to various parts of the app. 

My app is barren.  The only two things on it are my two shore excursions and my drink package.  Where are all these other things I am supposed to be seeing?  Is it too early?

2 hours ago, Minuet888 said:

Is it too early?

For your sailing, yes, but there’s a link toward the bottom of the screen where you can switch to an earlier sailing which will have more complete info. 

5 hours ago, Biker19 said:

For your sailing, yes, but there’s a link toward the bottom of the screen where you can switch to an earlier sailing which will have more complete info. 

Need some help. I can't find the link. I used to know where it was, but can't seem to find it. The app keeps trying to sell me a new cruise. Help please.

14 hours ago, blondie from arizona said:

Need some help. I can't find the link. I used to know where it was, but can't seem to find it. The app keeps trying to sell me a new cruise. Help please.

Tell me where you found it because I can't find it either also trying to sell me another cruise

6 hours ago, Minuet888 said:

Tell me where you found it because I can't find it either also trying to sell me another cruise

Use the link toward the bottom of the screen and/or via the next cruise link.

In the past the "other cruises" link showed all your cruises and a link to other ships at the bottom.  Now it shows one other cruise and a link to the full list, then go to the bottom, select, then select ship, then select sailing.  Just one additional level but seems to be harder to find.