The Key Icon

My advice is to skip The Key for now, it's pretty easy to get around. 

On Embarkation go to the Aquadome Market instead of the Windjammer. I particularly liked the Feta Mediterranean and GNGR Asian stations.  

Or go back to the Surfside Eatery for some really fun comfort food. I didn't have a chance to actually eat there but my friends onboard were raving about the hot dog cheese melt. 🙂 

We were considering getting it for the following:

1) It gives us internet, so we're only looking at the incremental cost over a 2 device internet package;

2) We thought early boarding would be nice on such a big ship - is that not the case?

3) We also thought that it would be nice to have a reserved seating area for the shows - not necessary?

4) We'd likely book a couple of specialty restaurants to use the 10% off to further defray the costs. 

However, if 2 and 3 not particularly valuable on the Icon, we may drop it (we weren't particularly focused on the special lunch).....thoughts? 

I've read elsewhere that in the past it was occasionally offered (on other ships) for a price comparable to the internet plan. Right now, it seems like internet on the Icon has been around $23-27 per day. When they start offering the Key around $25 a day then it will be worth it. I personally don't think the other perks are worth it.