Persian Garden Pass

parrothead74

12 minutes ago, parrothead74 said:

If you purchase the pass for the Persian Garden onboard after the first day, is it pro-rated less than the purchase price pre-cruise? I love the Persian Garden but never go on embarkation day.

Not that I have seen, but I also have purchased it on the embarkation day.  You can always ask, I know for my last cruise the Persian garden sold out of passes so your playing with that scenario also.  

• 3 weeks later...

Is the price the same for the same number of days?  I don’t see it sold online.  I think it’s maybe $10 per day per person?

We’re in Retreat on Millie and usually are in Aqua.  Funny you pay more for Retreat but don’t get spa access.

1 hour ago, zitsky said:

Do you want me to guess?  I found that in an older discussion.

For my upcoming 13 day cruise it is $339 for 13 days or 10 days for $236.  So actually more per day for the longer period.  On the following cruise they are only selling for all 12 days at $339 only.

I would assume day passes are going to be $35-$40 for a single day perhaps with multi day discounts depending on how many pre cruise packages they sold.  

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, tschwa2 said:

For my upcoming 13 day cruise it is $339 for 13 days or 10 days for $236.  So actually more per day for the longer period.  On the following cruise they are only selling for all 12 days at $339 only.

I would assume day passes are going to be $35-$40 for a single day perhaps with multi day discounts depending on how many pre cruise packages they sold.  

Thanks.  So that's per person yes?  So a bit less than $30 a day?  You know it makes Aqua seem more like a bargain since it includes the spa.  

And passes are only sold on board NOT on the website, yes?

Edited by zitsky

33 minutes ago, zitsky said:

Thanks.  So that's per person yes?  So a bit less than $30 a day?  You know it makes Aqua seem more like a bargain since it includes the spa.  

Yes per person.  Daily passes are only sold onboard.  The full cruise packages are sold pre cruise.  Go to the spa and fitness tab and if you don't see it, go to the treatments tab and filter for Persian Garden or thermal spa depending your ship to find it if it isn't already sold out.  The daily passes on board are only sold if they do not sell out of the weekly or whole cruise packages.

38 minutes ago, zitsky said:

Keep in mind that most people only use it on sea days.  Three or four days if on a longer cruise...