Port Canaveral parking

suec12

Well I looked thru some board posts but still a bit confused what is best for RCL / Mariner. What have others done? pre-booked, is that a must? Our boarding time is 1:00 and some of the shuttles stop? at 1:15. Advice please! Can we drop off luggage and some passengers before parking? Thanks! Sometimes the more I read the more confused I get!

Edited by suec12

Shuttles?   If you are parking directly at the port terminal...there are no shuttles.  If you are doing off site parking...yes there are shuttles.  

And to the OP...yes, you can drop off your check in bags early.  Entrance to parking at the terminal garage does not open until 9:30 am.  

• 2 months later...

I havent been to PC in years, but I did park in FtLauderdale terminal and it was a GIANT hassle parking at the terminal and very expensive -i had to lug my suitcases very far -I dont even know if the was off site parking there.       I recently went to Mobile and took a golf cart from hotel to port and went around a giant car line at the port and went straight to the gate,  , it was GREAT!!!! poor port parkers. Tampa hotel shuttle was good too. I prefer a shuttle-they drop me of at the luggage drop off , no rolling/carrying luggage and hopefully  they are there when we leave and when i get to my car i am far enough away that traffic isnt too bad