GRANDEUR in Miami Today

It's a beautiful day here in Miami and I couldn't resist taking a few pictures of one of my favorite ships.  She is looking just stunning in the Miami sun.  I can't wait to sail on her in just a few weeks, and I hope my embarkation day is as beautiful as today is. 

IMG_8745.jpg

IMG_8759.jpg

IMG_8762.jpg

IMG_8766.jpg

• Like 8

6 hours ago, eroller said:

It's a beautiful day here in Miami and I couldn't resist taking a few pictures of one of my favorite ships.  She is looking just stunning in the Miami sun.  I can't wait to sail on her in just a few weeks, and I hope my embarkation day is as beautiful as today is. 

When are you sailing?  We will be on the Grandeur on March 25 and are very excited to see her. 

Z and TB

4 minutes ago, Zqueeze1 said:
6 hours ago, eroller said:

When are you sailing?  We will be on the Grandeur on March 25 and are very excited to see her. 

Z and TB

That looks like an amazing cruise.  It’s actually the one I wanted but too many work conflicts.  

I’m on the sailing prior to yours.  

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Zqueeze1 said:
19 hours ago, eroller said:

Z and TB

Z....we are on Grandeur in July.....4th seat from left at Pool Bar is mine. Will look for your imprint when we board.

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Gpilon said:

Z....we are on Grandeur in July.....4th seat from left at Pool Bar is mine. Will look for your imprint when we board.

I’m usually third seat from the right and wearing a Citadel or Yankees baseball cap.  

Z and TB

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/28/2024 at 10:49 AM, Gpilon said:

Are you on the Rome to Monte Carlo tour?

We are booked on that one, which will be our first Regent cruise, so we are hoping it’s a good experience.  

3 minutes ago, FL Wolfpacker said:

Are you on the Rome to Monte Carlo tour?

We are booked on that one, which will be our first Regent cruise, so we are hoping it’s a good experience.  

We are on Barcelona to Rome