Parking at New Orleans

Ace5614

4 minutes ago, jedi bobs said:

Just a question, is fulton Garage set up for a B2B?

I’ve never done a b2b. I don’t think it would be a problem. I would book it for the entire time and just mention it to them when you pull in to park.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

I’ve never done a b2b. I don’t think it would be a problem. I would book it for the entire time and just mention it to them when you pull in to park.

I've never done it myself but friends have and yes you just mention you are doing a b2b and they charge you for both weeks. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, starstruck05 said:

I've never done it myself but friends have and yes you just mention you are doing a b2b and they charge you for both weeks. 

Well..except I would buy it online ahead of time because you pay more on the day of. 

1 minute ago, Saint Greg said:

Well..except I would buy it online ahead of time because you pay more on the day of. 

I feel like pre paying is newer. I don't remember having the option before. But it's been a while since we decided Uber was easier for us. I haven't decided what to do in August yet.

2 hours ago, starstruck05 said:

I feel like pre paying is newer. I don't remember having the option before. But it's been a while since we decided Uber was easier for us. I haven't decided what to do in August yet.

I started doing it with my first cruise in 2014

• 1 month later...

Comparing the New Orleans parking garage (10 year ago) to Port Canaveral (very recently), New Orleans was a breeze to get into, and then to get an elevator down to the terminal entrance - which was RIGHT THERE when we stepped out of the garage.

The convenience costs more of course, and I've used plenty of off-port parking lots. But I would do PONO again in a heartbeat.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1