Aqua Class search .... Am I doing something wrong?

We are currently looking at the possibility of booking an Aqua Class stateroom next January to the Caribbean.

Every time I search on the Celebrity website "find a cruise" I enter "January",  "7 night"  and "Caribbean" .  The site comes up with the 20 or so choices for cruises.  BUT it seems like the search results do not show the prices for the cruise, you need to go an search within each cruise (2 or 3 more clicks) for the specific prices for each category.  Then start over again with another cruise to find their AQ Class price.

Is there a way on the X site (or some other site) that I can just see the price of Aqua Class staterooms listed with all 20 January Caribbean cruises.

There are tons of sites where I could see the standard Veranda price listed with each cruise for instance.

Maybe I am doing something wrong ???

Posted (edited)

I've never been able to see the prices for a specific cabin over several cruises without doing another search.  There used to be an option if the itinerary is exactly the same, to change dates at the top of the pricing page but I haven't seen it for awhile. This kept you from having to go back to the beginning.

Edited by CHEZMARYLOU
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, deultgen said:

Maybe I am doing something wrong ???

Unfortunately I don't think you are doing anything wrong.  I think in a previous version of Celebrity's site, they would show the prices of the categories right on the picture of the cruise, because I remember just changing the dates and being able to see all of the prices listed.  Now they just show the lowest price and you need to click to see all categories.  Like you said, it's 2-3 more clicks for each one. 

I liked the older version better, but that's me.  It was nice to see at a glance.  It would be nice to at least have category as a search filter. 

• Like 1

There are at least two versions of the website in use right now. Safari and Chrome may look different. I think what you're getting as is that you prefer the Chrome version. If there is only 1 iterinary that fits your search parameters you will have to click through either way. 

Chrome:

image.thumb.png.57a4031146d3b7421db44d10f960ce19.png

Safari: 

image.thumb.png.abccda2a323f5d3df3014f124df0454a.png

Outside of that, there are a few TA's that have really archaic websites that show each category in a simple grid. Looks like it's from the early 90's but it serves the purpose. Of course there are multiple variables in the pricing if you go that route. 

• Like 1