We haven't cruised in 8 years.....a lot has changed

We love all oasis class ships , best entertainment on the seas , I would get at least one specialty restaurant but not on Christmas Day since they increase price . We always book the doubletree which shares lobby with the Marriott that you are staying at , I just love the large selection of restaurants and bars that share lobby with both hotels there is also a liquor store , adults can bring on a bottle of wine on the ship. Prebook as many shows as possible do not miss the aqua show.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, SilkySal said:

I can't believe some of you didn't mention one of the most important things! Breakfast is included in your cruise fare everyday at Johnny Rockets!! Even their delicious milkshakes! And their OJ is far better than the WJ and tastes really close to fresh squeezed! We always eat breakfast at JR on Oasis class ships! That's probably why I'm a fluffy gal!! LOL! Enjoy! Cheers!

Not disagreeing with your post, but breakfast at Johnny Rockets is way down on my list. I am currently on Symphony and we have no plans to go to Johnny Rockets this cruise. I usually go to JR on Freedom class ships, but there are too many other options that are better in my opinion on Oasis class ships. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, PhillyFan33579 said:

Not disagreeing with your post, but breakfast at Johnny Rockets is way down on my list. I am currently on Symphony and we have no plans to go to Johnny Rockets this cruise. I usually go to JR on Freedom class ships, but there are too many other options that are better in my opinion on Oasis class ships. 

Yes, I agree about other options for the meals other than breakfast. Unless you're in a full suite, have the UDP, or on a sea day, the only included breakfast option is the WJ. Since I have a scooter, we avoid the WJ due to the crowds, so the included breakfast at JR on Oasis class ships is perfect for us!

On 3/6/2024 at 3:37 PM, SilkySal said:

I can't believe some of you didn't mention one of the most important things! Breakfast is included in your cruise fare everyday at Johnny Rockets!! Even their delicious milkshakes! And their OJ is far better than the WJ and tastes really close to fresh squeezed! We always eat breakfast at JR on Oasis class ships! That's probably why I'm a fluffy gal!! LOL! Enjoy! Cheers!

Great tip!  Didn't know this

• Like 1