Holiday Cruise

CJANDH

I am looking at Explora for a cruise over next Christmas and New Year. Has anyone experienced a holiday cruise with them? How did it compare with the other luxury lines that I have enjoyed over the holidays?

Also, to cover both Christmas and New Year I would need to do a B2B. Does Explora Voyages give a discount for BTB bookings?

8 minutes ago, CJANDH said:

Also, to cover both Christmas and New Year I would need to do a B2B. Does Explora Voyages give a discount for BTB bookings?

Two weeks ago I booked B2B while onboard and received 5% off and OBC for booking while onboard, but nothing additional for the B2B aspect.  

2 hours ago, Wheelhouse said:

Two weeks ago I booked B2B while onboard and received 5% off and OBC for booking while onboard, but nothing additional for the B2B aspect.  

I am not surprised. Unlike lines that include air and hotels there is no saving for EV as they only sell the cruise. But I thought I would ask 🤩

We did the Christmas cruise in December and had a blast.  We are doing it again this year.  The stafff was wonderful, Santa came to visit and they had special treats and events during the cruise.  We brought along boxes of See's Candies for the staff.