Coffee Martini

Can you do a coffee or espresso martini using liquors in the regular free at sea plan?  Tito's, Kahlua and Maloney's Irish cream plus coffee.  I hate to pay the extra 3.60 per drink when the alcohol in my package is acceptable.

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, ravenjls said:

Can you do a coffee or espresso martini using liquors in the regular free at sea plan?  Tito's, Kahlua and Maloney's Irish cream plus coffee.  I hate to pay the extra 3.60 per drink when the alcohol in my package is acceptable.

I don’t believe so.  You’re paying for the espresso, not the liquor.  Espresso isn’t included in the regular FAS drink package.

Edited by Russiamomm

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Russiamomm said:

I don’t believe so.  You’re paying for the espresso, not the liquor.  Espresso is t included in the regular FAS drink package.

So, I gotta ask, if I have the specialty coffee package and the FAS, is it doable? I ran across a list of drinks that I want to try and the Espresso Martini was one of them. 

IMG_3813.jpeg

Edited by dmwnc1959

9 minutes ago, dmwnc1959 said:

So, I gotta ask, if I have the specialty coffee package and the FAS, is it doable? I ran across a list of drinks that I want to try and the Espresso Martini was one of them. 

IMG_3813.jpeg

That I don’t know.  I’ve never gotten the Starbucks package.  I would assume it would be covered by the Starbucks package, but I don’t know for sure.  Maybe someone else does.

For what it’s worth, I found the espresso martini to be worth every penny of the $3.60 upcharge.  😃

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Russiamomm said:

That I don’t know.  I’ve never gotten the Starbucks package.  I would assume it would be covered by the Starbucks package, but I don’t know for sure.  Maybe someone else does.

For what it’s worth, I found the espresso martini to be worth every penny of the $3.60 upcharge.  😃

This sounds like a plan. I’ll have to see what happens. 😁

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Russiamomm said:

I don’t believe so.  You’re paying for the espresso, not the liquor.  Espresso isn’t included in the regular FAS drink package.

Is it an espresso, or a martini? If it's a martini, it's covered by the drink package up to the FAS limit.

1 hour ago, ravenjls said:

Just ask the bartender. It may not be the specific brand, but the amount of alcohol. Or, as alluded to above, the price may be because it includes espresso.

9 minutes ago, FPMoosally said:

Is it an espresso, or a martini? If it's a martini, it's covered by the drink package up to the FAS limit.

It’s an espresso martini.  It costs $18 all across the ship, as far as I know.  So with the FAS basic drink package it costs $3.60.  $3 plus a 20% gratuity.  I’ve bought many of them.  😂

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ravenjls said:

It exceeds the Premium Beverage Package. If you want it, there will be a supplemental charge. Starbucks will not make a martini for you. 

15 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

It exceeds the Premium Beverage Package. If you want it, there will be a supplemental charge. Starbucks will not make a martini for you. 

No I got that, if you reread my question I was asking if I substitute the plus liquor with the premium liquor could they make one without the upcharge.  I see from responses that the upcharge is for the starbucks espresso not just the licquor.