Can't make specialty dining reservations at all four

Carnevale

We are sailing on Vista and our ability to make specialty dining reservations opened 10 mins ago. I was able to book at Polo Grill and Ember but the other two (Toscana and Red Ginger) don't show on the reservations page so I can't select them to make reservations. I've tried logging in as me and my husband has also tried to log in but we both get the same results. How do we get the system to let us make all four reservations?

I can't picture the reservation page at the moment, but can you click the "sharing" button? It may be that all of the (currently) available 2-tops were booked by higher-level cabins.

Thanks. I tried that but still only show two rather than 4. I thought all guests were entitled to one reservation at each but it seems that isn't the case unless we somehow manage to get the other two once onboard. This is very frustrating.

Yes, you should get one in each (more if higher cabin or longer voyage as you know). If it doesn't get sorted, call O in the morning and explain the problem...maybe they'll use their super power and reserve what you want. In the mean time, try the usual...clear cookies, use a different browser, turn computer off/on (and run a cleaner if it's not automatic)...etc.

It could also be a glitch on O's end which means no one is able to reserve those two. Have you pinged your rollcall?

• Like 2

You were right @AMHuntFerry. When I changed from private to shared it still only showed two tables but when I went all the way out and logged back in and started with share then I got all four options. So we are booked.

Many thanks for jumping in so quickly to help - much appreciated!

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Carnevale said:

You were right @AMHuntFerry. When I changed from private to shared it still only showed two tables but when I went all the way out and logged back in and started with share then I got all four options. So we are booked.

Many thanks for jumping in so quickly to help - much appreciated!

Yay!! It was my pleasure...pay back for all the help others here have given me 🙂 I hope you enjoy Red Ginger (well, all really); it's my favorite.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Good Morning,

We just made our reservation for the restaurants, there were schedules and availability of shared or individual tables with my partner.

The process has been easy. Afterwards we received an email with the reservations confirmation.

• Like 1