Where to locate Terminal info for Miami departure tomorrow?

Just realized I have not found out the correct Terminal for out departure out of Miami tomorrow…we are on the Vista and although I have done this for a 100 times.:.i cannot seem like figure it out tonight…so don’t be mean…I am tired and getting old! lol

I just checked on the Port of Miami online service, daily schedule. You are embarking at J and coming back on the 16th to E. We leave on the Vista on the 16th. From what I have read, Oceania will meet you on the 16th with buses at E and bring you to J if you parked there.

6 minutes ago, chloemonkey said:

Just realized I have not found out the correct Terminal for out departure out of Miami tomorrow…we are on the Vista and although I have done this for a 100 times.:.i cannot seem like figure it out tonight…so don’t be mean…I am tired and getting old! lol

It looks like Vista is scheduled for J:

https://wwwx.miamidade.gov/Apps/Seaport/dailydock/Default.aspx

image.png.aa3bc4f5c234abab3f9908cbbfd990bd.png

2 hours ago, Fuzzy55 said:

I just checked on the Port of Miami online service, daily schedule. You are embarking at J and coming back on the 16th to E. We leave on the Vista on the 16th. From what I have read, Oceania will meet you on the 16th with buses at E and bring you to J if you parked there.

Thanks!  At least I know where we are headed and what to tell the driver.  We do NOT disembark until 3/27….so will double check while onboard as to disembarkation….

1 hour ago, chloemonkey said:

Thanks!  At least I know where we are headed and what to tell the driver.  We do NOT disembark until 3/27….so will double check while onboard as to disembarkation….

Vista is scheduled back to Terminal 'J' on the 27th. 

However, *occasionally* Terminal 'J' ships do get redirected to the north side of Dodge Island when the pilot boards a few hours before docking.  So keep an eye out tomorrow morning and on the 27th.  If that happens on the 27th and you need to get back to the Terminal 'J' parking lot, let someone (butler? purser?) know you're a B2B and need transportation.

See aboard for your 2nd half!  😎