Azamara Satisfaction Survey

Grandma Cruising

Just come off Pursuit in Gran Canaria and received our satisfaction survey to complete. The first page consisted of a number of questions to which you allocated a 1-10 score (pre-cruise communications, experience onboard, shore excursions experience, likely to cruise with Azamara again, likely to recommend Azamara to others) along with an open box where you’re asked to explain your score for the last question.

At the bottom there were 2 links - Continue Guest Survey and Finish Survey early. Unfortunately the Continue Guest Survey didn’t work, only the Finish Survey early worked. This was the same for both my and my husband’s survey. We were both using an IPad, so it could be due to this - anyone else found this?

We’ve just done ours for Quest didn’t have those problems 

What is something to watch, the comment box about crew to recognise that comes very early is the only free form text box for the whole survey. If you read the question carefully it does also say “and any other comments you’d like to make”. It comes before you score dining entertainment etc. Therefore very skewed to only giving positive comments about named crew and if you are hoping to give constructive feedback on other things (positive or otherwise) you can easily miss that chance 

There should be an any other comments at the end so not well designed in my view 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, uktog said:

We’ve just done ours for Quest didn’t have those problems 

What is something to watch, the comment box about crew to recognise that comes very early is the only free form text box for the whole survey. If you read the question carefully it does also say “and any other comments you’d like to make”. It comes before you score dining entertainment etc. Therefore very skewed to only giving positive comments about named crew and if you are hoping to give constructive feedback on other things (positive or otherwise) you can easily miss that chance 

There should be an any other comments at the end so not well designed in my view 

On the single page we did there was no question about recognising crew. The only free form section was after the last question on the page and only asked why you gave the score you gave for recommending Azamara to others, nothing else.

I got a survey after leaving the Onward after three legs of the world cruise. Had to keep trying before it let me continue survey. Also, it was a terrible survey in my opinion. It didn’t give you a place to add criticism or suggestion. I managed to squeeze in all the crew that deserve their names mentioned but I never got to address the food issues I had for example. In the old days you could just write it all down. This survey was for easy scoring. Disappointing. 

• Like 1