NCL Prima March 15

On 3/21/2024 at 6:29 PM, PandaBear62 said:

Day 6 Cozumel

Hurrah! A good nights sleep. I was up and about by 9 and finally made it to the Haven breakfast. I had the country bread with poached egg. It was all right….it had a kind of brown gravy that didn’t do much for me. But I sure love that French press coffee. We went up to the pool area. I thought about going into Cozumel  but there were apparently about 7 ships in port and I changed my mind. We stayed at the pool until about 1 and then headed to lunch at the Indulge Food Hall, which I had been wanting to try. It didn’t open until 1 today, which I assume they were allowing for people to return from Cozumel. I had a noodle dish and tomato soup, which was quite good. The food was delivered quite fast. My sister ate here the night we went to Los Lobos and she said the menu is different for lunch and dinner, which is nice. 

We ended up back in the room as I had some work to do and honestly, the longer the cruise goes, I seem to be accumulating fatigue. 

We went out to the lounge, played cards before dinner and then went into dinner. I’ve been surprised how uncrowded the Haven dining room is…..on the Escape it seemed crowded all the time. 

After dinner we ventured out for some music. There was a band playing “one  hit wonders”. But either they didn’t know what “one hit wonders” are or they changed the show, because here are some of the songs played:

Living on a Prayer.

Ring of Fire

Hallelujah 

Old Time Rock and Roll

Not really “one hit wonders” in my book, lol!

We played cards while listening and actually stayed out the latest we have the entire cruise. But eventually we made it back to the room. Reading this, I am realizing what a boring day we had!!!

Enjoyed your report. Hope you found your mother doing well.

One more question please. I am trying to plan a tour we have done before for April 7, 1 till 6. Is the ship on Cozumel time or an hour different? I am assuming all aboard was the usual 30 mins ahead. Our port time is 11 to 7.

On 3/21/2024 at 6:29 PM, PandaBear62 said:

Day 6 Cozumel

Hurrah! A good nights sleep. I was up and about by 9 and finally made it to the Haven breakfast. I had the country bread with poached egg. It was all right….it had a kind of brown gravy that didn’t do much for me.

Sounds like you had the poached eggs meurrette.  I believe this is poached with a bit of red wine.  I didn't care for it either.

4 hours ago, cwn said:

Enjoyed your report. Hope you found your mother doing well.

One more question please. I am trying to plan a tour we have done before for April 7, 1 till 6. Is the ship on Cozumel time or an hour different? I am assuming all aboard was the usual 30 mins ahead. Our port time is 11 to 7.

Yes, Cozumel was different. My cell plan covers Mexico and Central America, so my phone was "wrong" the last day on the ship.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, RocketMan275 said:

Sounds like you had the poached eggs meurrette.  I believe this is poached with a bit of red wine.  I didn't care for it either.

Yes, that was it! I really liked the country bread, much more than an English muffin.  I think next time I'll ask for the Hollandaise sauce instead of the gravy.