Disembarking in Boston?

Planning to do easy walk off in June. Do they have elevator(s)? Will be in a suite so hopefully will be one of the first off. Will have carry on and checked luggage, I know it NYC they do not allow you to use the escalator unless you have one free hand

If you're in a suite, you'll meet the concierge somewhere and she/he will walk you off as a group with other suite and Haven people.  You bypass the masses waiting to scan off the ship.  Inside the terminal, you can use an elevator or escalator to the baggage claim area.

17 minutes ago, meglet said:

If you're in a suite, you'll meet the concierge somewhere and she/he will walk you off as a group with other suite and Haven people.  You bypass the masses waiting to scan off the ship.  Inside the terminal, you can use an elevator or escalator to the baggage claim area.

Maybe my checked baggage comment wasn't clear. We have checked baggage going on the ship but plan to do easy walk off so no need to go to baggage claim. Wondering how long of a wait is their for the elevator

We disembarked at Boston in October.  My SIL had too many bags with her and was pulled out of the escalator line, told she must use the elevator.  She was barely a minute behind us getting down to the baggage hall, very few of leaving the haven were using the elevator.  Wasn't an issue on that day anyway.  Hope the same applies to you.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sea saw 56 said:

We disembarked at Boston in October.  My SIL had too many bags with her and was pulled out of the escalator line, told she must use the elevator.  She was barely a minute behind us getting down to the baggage hall, very few of leaving the haven were using the elevator.  Wasn't an issue on that day anyway.  Hope the same applies to you.

Thanks, thats what I was hoping to hear