Transportation from Southampton port to London hotel

Hello fellows cruisers, does anyone have any suggestions on how to get back to London hotel from Southampton port. I found that transportation offered on the web is very expensive. Any ideas? Thank you

We booked a private vehicle transfer for like $250. I know it’s expensive but at least we have the whole vehicle and our 6 suitcases and 2 backpacks will fit and nobody will be stealing them. We are actually going from hotel in Southhampton to the airport the day after cruise. 

We have done this four times and will do it again in June. 

I always use taxicode.com to book private vehicles, works out great and worth it with a family of 4 with lots of luggage. 

• Thanks 1

International Friends, pick up at Southampton dock stop at Salisbury, Stonehenge, Windsor before being dropped off at the door of certain London hotels.

www.internationalfriends.co.uk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, phabric said:

International Friends, pick up at Southampton dock stop at Salisbury, Stonehenge, Windsor before being dropped off at the door of certain London hotels.

www.internationalfriends.co.uk

They also have direct transfers from the port to London, but I don't know whether they are cheaper/more expensive than other companies.

We did the tour @phabric mentioned above in August 2022. Most of the tour (I think we had about 26 people total) was heading for Heathrow, so IF arranged private shuttles for the folks that were going into London and grouped us by neighborhood. Our shuttle was only 5 people (my family, and another couple) and it was a seamless process.

• Thanks 1