Uniworld Category + Upgrade program

Worksheet

I used it last year for my Danube cruise.  Bid for a suite and got it.  On another cruise this year and am not bidding up.  Didn’t feel like I got the value for the price.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, UDChE89 said:

I used it last year for my Danube cruise.  Bid for a suite and got it.  On another cruise this year and am not bidding up.  Didn’t feel like I got the value for the price.

I stayed in a suite on Uniworld one time.  I  got it because I was willing to transfer my cruise to another week due to an overbooking situation.  The suite was nice, but not so nice that I would pay for it.  

• 2 weeks later...

I just got a notice that my bid was accepted for our June 2 Danube cruise.  We were in a Suite and I bid the minimum for the Grand Suite and got it.  Was pretty surprised.

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

We bid just over the minimum for an upgraded cabin on the SS Victoria for an August 7, 2024 Moselle Rhine cruise.  We put the bid in on April 14.  We don't expect to get an upgrade as we are first time cruisers on Uniworld with no loyalty status.  We are mainly interested in getting the bigger cabin.  Going from 188 square feet to 253 square feet would make for a more comfortable cruise.  We will post here when we get an acceptance or denial message in case anyone is interested.

22 hours ago, SHIP TRAVELER said:

We bid just over the minimum for an upgraded cabin on the SS Victoria for an August 7, 2024 Moselle Rhine cruise.  We put the bid in on April 14.  We don't expect to get an upgrade as we are first time cruisers on Uniworld with no loyalty status.  We are mainly interested in getting the bigger cabin.  Going from 188 square feet to 253 square feet would make for a more comfortable cruise.  We will post here when we get an acceptance or denial message in case anyone is interested.

I got my upgrade on my first Uniworld cruise.