Cunard's Bridgecams

HumanCookie

Thank you JWB for a great link. That site is cool. When I clicked on the page that showed worldwide ship traffic, it appeared to have some ships in the middle of the United States, to which I figured these guys are stupid. Wrong! Those ships were on the Great Lakes when I zoomed in.

Meanwhile, I apologize to those viewing my Queen Mary Bridgecam a few posts up. It appears the image I posted continues to update and may now be totally different than when I posted it.

Not sure where the QM2 is today, but this picture shows perfect seas and lots of land.

QM_bridge.jpg

GARYCARLA: I have no idea how you did it , but you seem to have linked the bridgecam to this thread in a way that allows it to refresh?! You must have a magic touch. Anyway, using the bridgecam and the link I provided earlier, we can all keep in touch with QM2 until we board. (At the moment, it's 5:30 here in Connecticut, and I'll admit i'm not dressed for dinnner.)

Cunardqueen :)

When you are on Cunard's website you will need to click on each ship. Then on the left menu there will be a link to the bridgecam.

jeff

Just wondering if there is a link somewhere on the cunard website where the webcams can be found? would have thought possibly that these might have been launched in a glare of publicity!!

GARYCARLA: I have no idea how you did it , but you seem to have linked the bridgecam to this thread in a way that allows it to refresh?! You must have a magic touch. Anyway, using the bridgecam and the link I provided earlier, we can all keep in touch with QM2 until we board. (At the moment, it's 5:30 here in Connecticut, and I'll admit i'm not dressed for dinnner.)

Gosh, JWB, At 5:30 in CT, I was still at work in Rocky Hill. And I'm in Colchester about to go out and do some more work (testing tht has to be done after midnight) And we had a lovely swiss fondue (including a bit of Vivace Bambino Cheese from Cato Corner Farms, the only cheese maker in CT- all natural, no preservatives.

<G>

I'll be ba-a-ck!

Karie, who has to go back to work now!

Archived