transportation from Heathrow airport to Gloucester, Millennium Gloucester Hotel

Looking for transportation from Heathrow to Millennium Gloucester Hotel, for August. 

what would be the best, train, taxi, really didn't want to do the train with luggage. any information 

would be helpful.

First, just to be clear, you mean the Millennium Gloucester Hotel on Gloucester ROAD in Kensington, London right? The American habit of dropping the last part of an address, which has now infected the actual name of this hotel, can really backfire in Europe - in this case, the title of the thread reads as if you are going to Gloucester, a town almost 100 miles from London. 

This one should be a no-brainier. Gloucester Road tube station is right next door and on the direct Piccadilly line from Heathrow. As easy it gets, except you don’t want to take the train, so I’m not really sure why you’re asking 🤣

Yes I am talking about the Millennium Gloucester Hotel in Kensington, London, I have stayed here before and very familiar with the tube, but I didn't want to have to drag my four pieces of luggage on the tube, so I was asking what other form of transportation have people used.

13 hours ago, pjhgjh said:

Looking for transportation from Heathrow to Millennium Gloucester Hotel, for August. 

what would be the best, train, taxi, really didn't want to do the train with luggage.

I stayed there back in 2010; very nice hotel, close to the tube.

If you don't want the train the only option is  taxi.

Either private hire which needs to be booked, or black cab from the rank outside the terminal.  Black cab will be £80-120 depending on time of day, private hire may be cheaper.