Photo Packages?

Hello all - trying to budget for our upcoming cruise.  Back in the day you could buy packages of digital and print packages.  All I can see for our upcoming cruise is Exclusive Photo sessions which appear to be sit down and a lot more expensive.   Can you pay to get all the digital photos they take while on board or something like that?   Thanks for the help.

Posted (edited)

on Ascent for my big  birthday, we posed for photos almost every night.. at various stations.  Some had set back drops some were green screen   Some were  chic night, some casual..

We bought a package of either 10 or  12,  8 x 10s..Got a lovely album..they threw in a nice ship's photo and a few free pics.  Very nice photos, the photo staff were  great and patient..Printed it all out and then loaded it onto my phone.

I do not recall the price..but itwas reasonable and we are pleased.

here  are a few examples

1b75453bc8b342a498ff1e57310d715b.jpg

7481198322fd410da3068a11fdcb6188.jpg

030c775da1ce43daafc24757b4c0b379.jpg

Edited by hcat
  • Like 5

3 minutes ago, 100cruisesorbust said:

@hcat thanks for the info. Really like those photos especially the sunset scene not sure if that was green screen or not but looks real 

Green screen. or set backgrounds.

Photos were taken indoors at night!  I will ask my husb approx cost... You can buy indiv 8 x 10s (the size they sell),  and get one of you and a portfolio with ship photo.  Those display nicely and make nice  keepsakes.. 

I do not know what they have on non- E Class ships..recently.

Great photos! It’s been a long time since our last cruise, but my husband had an unofficial tradition of getting a little tipsy and sentimentally purchasing some photos taken by the roaming photographer during formal night. 

I’m going to miss that! 🤣

About 1 1/2 years ago they let most of the photographers go and no longer have roving photographers.     The are selling high price photo shoot sessions.

They now have a number of Green Screens setup and you choose the background if you choose to purchase.   Really ashamed they did away with the packages.