Havana balcony on embarkation day

We have a havana balcony and FTTF.  So we can drop our bags off in the cabin and there are several food venues open on deck 8.  My question is whether the havana area is open during embarkation.   We would like to get something from the deli and either enjoy it on our balcony/patio or in the small havana area on the celebration.  Is the havana area open during embarkation?

39 minutes ago, Wave61 said:

We have a havana balcony and FTTF.  So we can drop our bags off in the cabin and there are several food venues open on deck 8.  My question is whether the havana area is open during embarkation.   We would like to get something from the deli and either enjoy it on our balcony/patio or in the small havana area on the celebration.  Is the havana area open during embarkation?

If you mean the bar and bar area….yes

5 minutes ago, pe4all said:

The Havana pool area was open during embarkation when we sailed on Horizon.

This is true.  I have never seen it closed, stayed in Havana rooms a good amount of times.  Early on, as it has been said here before(and a couple of our cruises staying in this room type), they opened the area to all in the evening.  That went away.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Wave61 said:

Thank you for the replies.  I know it is a small area but it likely will be more peaceful than the lido deck.

Bingo….we LOVE it

• Like 2

We were in HC cabin this past December on MG and the area inside and out was open.  We also went and got our food, our first drinks and headed out to the Havana pool area outside. We enjoyed the peace and quiet and had the area pretty much to ourselves the first hour.  

We were on ship very early and when we dropped off carry on items in cabin our S&S cards were already in mailbox and cabin was locked and ready.  We grabbed our cards to use but didnt hang around in cabin long.  Met our cabin steward on way out and he did mention our cabin was ready.

• Like 2